It is possible to create overlay themes to match your brand or custom styling. Users may export/save custom overlay themes using the online Theme Tool. People may also create custom overlay themes and send/attach the CSS file to others, in which case they will need to learn how to import it to their local Shabad OS Presenter app.
- In the Shabad OS controller, click the cog/gear to open the Settings window.
- Select Overlay in the left pane.
- Click Open Overlay Folder.
- Locate the custom overlay theme (e.g. a file exported/saved from the online Theme Tool that ends in a
- Move the custom overlay theme into the folder location of Shabad OS overlay themes.
- Open the Settings window in Shabad OS.
- Confirm that Overlay is selected in the left pane.
- Click the Overlay Name dropdown menu.
- Select the line matching the filename of the custom overlay theme.
You may have to refresh web browsers that were already pointing to the overlay for the theme to take effect. For example, in OBS you may have to Right-Click the Browser Source and click Properties and scroll down to Refresh cache of current page for the custom Overlay theme to take effect.