Learn how to cast to any Chromecast on the same network.
- In the Shabad OS controller, click the cog/gear to open the Settings window.
- Select About in the left pane.
- Click on Server Address to copy the URL to the system clipboard.
- Open Google Chrome and paste the Server Address into the browser's address bar.
- At the top right, open the More menu (⋮).
- Click Cast.
- Choose the Chromecast device where you want to see the Shabad OS Presenter.
- When you're done, to the right of the address bar, click the Cast icon (a rectangle with the wifi symbol on the bottom left), then Stop casting.
The ratio and resolution of the Google Chrome tab's window will be used on the Chromecasted device.
Full screen the Google Chrome browser tab by opening the More menu (⋮), then selecting the Fullscreen icon (⛶). Or simply use the F11 button on your keyboard.